Shifting Gears a Little . . .

     Now that I've finished up blogging about Acadia, it's time to move on! I'm thinking that next I will do my experiences this summer in some major cities that I visited this summer for the first time. These would be Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., New York, and Boston. As I do not have video content for these, I will pair up Philly and D.C. into one video and NYC and Boston into a second video. I will make separate blog posts for each though. After that series, I will switch back to some hiking or something.
     For the long term, I applied to volunteer at Starved Rock State Park in Illinois. I applied a while ago and didn't hear anything, and just sent an email to them. Regardless of if I volunteer or not, I will make my way to Starved Rock at least a few times between now and next summer. I'm sure I can get some nice videos and blog material there.
     Anyway, the first city post will be up tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Around Acadia National Park

Ocean Path and Blackwoods Campground